Fri, Apr 15|
Museum of Life and Science
BMHAW Fundraiser Dance-a-thon
Join us! In community, fun, food and music! Come dance the night away while supporting our work in saving Black lives.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2022, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Museum of Life and Science, 433 W Murray Ave, Durham, NC 27704, USA
About the event
Join us! In community, fun, food and music! Come dance the night away while supporting our work in Saving Black Lives.
Dance-a-thon fundraiser FAQ's
How much does it cost to attend the event?
- There is a suggested donation of $25 per adult
What will the money raised be used for?
- All of the funds raised from this event will be going to local Black families.
- 75% of the funds raised will go to families that are sponsored through Equity Before Birth, and 25% of the funds raised will go to local teen moms via our partner organization H.E.A.R.T.S.
Is there parking available?
- Yes! There is plenty of free parking available at the museum.
Will the museum be open during the event?
- No. Our event will be outside and we will not have access to the full museum. There will be a private entrance for our event to the outdoor area, tent, and lawn that we will be using.
Is this event kid-friendly?
- Yes! There will be food, dancing, and special kid's activities! There will also be a private space for breastfeeding/nursing parents.
What are the COVID precautions for this event?
- This is a COVID-conscious event. We encourage folks to do what makes them feel safest. We will have masks and hand sanitizer available at the event, and the event will be held outside.
What if I cannot attend the event? How can I support this work?
- If you are unable to attend, please consider donating to help us reach our fundraising goal of $10,000.
Is registration required?
- Yes. We ask that you please register for the event ahead of time.